Who we are
Our website address is: https://inmankaminow.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Your name (first and last), e-mail address and phone number;
- “Navigational information” regarding the traffic patterns of our site, including the number of visits to a particular page and user-specific information on which pages a guest visits, average length of time spent on the site and similar site usage data; and
- Any information that you may choose to submit in connection with any e-mail messages, on-site surveys, registry programs, contests and the like;
- Domain names of visitors to our site;
- Geographic area of where a visitor is accessing our site
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Inman Kaminow P.C. does not and will not sell, trade, rent or otherwise provide your personal information to any outside parties.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
Inman Kaminow P.C. takes every reasonable measure in the protection and security of your personal information.
- We do not store your personal information on our server;
- Any information collected by us is stored in private files behind a firewall designed to protect your information by denying unauthorized access by outside users;
- We routinely audit our records to verify they are safe;
- We monitor our website to make sure no suspicious activities are taking place
Updates and Removing Your Name
If you do not wish to receive e-mails from Inman Kaminow P.C. now or in the future, please let us know by contacting us.